1. What are the timings for the rafting trips?
- First trip commences at 10:00 am, for which the arrival is expected to be 9:30 am.
- Second trip commences at 03:00 pm, for which the arrival is expected to be 02:30 pm.
2. How many trips per day?
GoaRafting offers 2 terrific river rafting trips a day!
1. How can I be sure to get a spot on the slot I want?
By pre-booking and paying in advance, your preferred slot is always guaranteed.
2. How do I pay?
3. Are there any extra fees that I may have to pay at the site?
No. You don’t have to pay anything extra for the rafting trip you pre-booked.
However, it is advisable to carry extra money for additional activities you wish to indulge in besides Rafting, such as eating lunch before and after the trip, video recording the trip, and so on.
4. Should I print a receipt to show the tour guide?
We require a booking reference or receipt copy, either on the mobile or the printed version, for us to ensure you paid for the booking.
5. How much does it cost to do a private tour?
Please contact us to get the latest information on your desired trip.
1. What should I bring on the river?
Please bring secure footwear. Slippers are neither advised nor allowed.
Additionally, please carry a towel and a change of clothes after the trip.
2. What is the age limit for rafting?
12 years and above can join the trip. However, they should be accompanied by an adult.
3. What type of clothing should I wear?
We recommend wearing swimwear or swimsuit, followed by an outfit like t-shirt and shorts or tights. Salwar Kameez is acceptable, but not ideal (short kurtas would be better than long kurtas).
Loose or baggy clothing, saris, or veils are not allowed due to safety concerns.
4. Can I come for River Rafting if I cannot swim or have a fear of water?
It’s not necessary to swim while River Rafting. We provide everyone with life jackets to help you swim the river safely.
5. Will I get wet?
Yes, you will get soaking wet! Be ready to greet some happy, bouncy rapids. The whole idea is to get wet!
6. How fit do I need to be?
Moderate level of fitness is adequate for our trip. However, anybody weighing over 120 kg may not be permitted if they’re too large for the life jacket.
7. What health problems or conditions may prevent me from River Rafting?
In the interest of safety, we discourage pregnant ladies, anyone with back problems, disabilities, and heart conditions from River Rafting.
Please call us and provide the details of your condition, so that we are better informed and make a decision on your participation.
8. What facilities are at the Meeting Place?
For your convenience, the GoaRafting team has carefully looked into all the essential facilities you may need at the Meeting Place.
This includes availability of toilets, changing rooms, car park, and a reception area to brief the guests before departure.
9. Can I drink alcohol before Rafting?
No. Alcohol consumption before the trip is strictly not allowed. You will also sign an indemnity bond before departing for the trip, to declare you’re ‘not under the influence of alcohol.’ This is in the interest of guest safety.
10. How safe is River Rafting with GoaRafting?
The Rafting trips are operated by Southern River Adventures and Sports Pvt Ltd., who are the pioneer Rafting Company in South India.
Run by an Englishman, John Pollard, he has over 25 years of Rafting experience worldwide without any major accidents.
It won’t be wrong to say our Rafting is ‘Safer than the bus.’
1. What is the cancellation policy?
If you cancel less than 48 hours before the trip, you’ll receive 50% refund.
In case you don’t show up or cancel less than 24 hours prior to the trip, there is no refund.
We also recommend you call us to explore the possibility of rescheduling your trip, instead of cancelling.